1. The Boy made a porter. We finally got to taste it this weekend. It is good. WE HAVE MADE LIFE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAcoughcoughHaha….
2. I needed to do some cleaning and laundry this weekend. Instead I hung out with friends and played games and read 1Q84 and slept a lot.
3. I meant to go skating after work tonight but I forgot to grab my bag o’ pads on my way out the door this morning, so sucks to be me.
4. I have been getting a lot of migraines lately and I don’t know why. I thought I knew why, but the stuff I thought was causing them is passed and they’re still happening. Not fun.
5. This list needs a fifth item.
1Q84 is really interesting, you guys, but I am about halfway through and the story seems like it is wrapping up and I can’t imagine how there could possibly be 400 more pages.
Also I hate money.
This is the most disjointed post ever.